Hello All:
Yesterday we were in Vlasencia and visited many of Dino's family members and family friends all over town. We ended the night with a refreshing walk and relaxation time with Dino's Grandma.
This morning we woke up at 5:30am! That's right folks. You know how nice I am that early in the morning. We had to catch a 7:00am bus to Sarajevo! On the way we stopped in Kladanj, a small town where Dino's Aunt and Cousin live. His Cousin Seyla just had a baby seven months ago named Kenan (Keno for short). He is so cute and smily and we had a wonderful couple of hours visiting with them! He didn't even cry when I picked him up!
We then completed the rest of the bus ride to Sarajevo, cleaned up and headed into town! We had a huge lunch of Cevapi (beef sausage barbecue) and now I never want to eat again. After that Dino indulged me in a little silver shopping. We decided to go find some Internet to update the blog and in addition learned some amazing news...
OUT BEST FRIENDS JEN AND DAMIR ARE ENGAGED!!! Congratulations guys, we are so happy and excited for you two it's unbelievable. We love you. Dino just told me I was smiling and looked silly typing with a smile on my face about Jen and Damir. Yay! (we have included an old picture of the lovely couple)
Now we are off too find ice cream (oops... I said I was never going to eat again!) and watch a futbol game in the city streets outside later tonight. Love and miss.
Xoxo,
Steph & Dino






that looks delish :) cute baby! congrats to your friends! Looks/sounds like you're having a delightful time!! when you get to Italy I have a minor request, will keep in touch. Fun to catch up and see all that you've been doing. Have a wonderful visit, safe travels. Love you g/mom xoxox
ReplyDelete