Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Early Surprise

Wow... Today was an exciting day. I woke up to go to the gym for a morning work out so that I could pick up my best friend Damir from the airport (apparently he had some training in California that he went to for Boeing so I volunteered to pick him up from the airport).

I got a text from him at about 1:20pm that he landed and was getting his luggage so I had to hurry up with making my protein shake! I told him I would text him when I got there. During my drive to the airport, I decided to call Steph (yes, illegal in the state of Washington) since I haven't talked to her the whole morning. She let me know that she was at the gym with Vicki getting ready to go home. After our "I love yous", I had to hang up because I had arrived at the airport.

After getting a text message from Damir that he was outside at door 18, I parked and let him know that I arrived. Turning and looking for him, I spotted a familiar face... Stephanie!!! A welcoming surprise! I would always make fun of her for not being able to keep secrets away from me because I am sneaky, but she finally pulled a quick one on me with the help of our friends and fellow love birds Damir and Jen. A lot of things had to go right with this plan and I applaud them for it. It was one great gift from everyone! A big thanks to the Parrish family for letting Steph leave home a little early as well.

(Teeth whitening)
I've been in shock for the whole day and managed to calm down after I showed her our furnished home. After a quick session of teeth whitening (getting ready for Europe) we headed out to the mall to grab a bite of sushi with my friend Sedin before we leave for our trip.

Currently, my sister, mom and I are all helping Stephanie unpack her four bags! Yes, a major family project. In the next couple of days, we will start to pack our luggage for the trip and finish up watching the Olympics as they come to an end.


Thanks again everyone! I just had to post on the blog before our trip because I am so excited! Check back soon for updates!

Till next time,

Dino

No comments:

Post a Comment