What's up folks? Dinner Friday night was absolutely amazing! Dino took me to the Sarajevo Brewery and we feasted on some good grub! I had a wonderful green salad, cucumber salad, French fries, and homemade bread. Dino had butter chicken an the biggest beer I have ever seen!
After dinner we met up with some of Elvira's friends and Dino and Elvira's cousin. We went to an outdoor bar and restaurant that was absolutely paled. The nights are certainly bustling here on the weekends.
Saturday we prepared to go to Amila (Elvira's best friend) wedding! We went to the pijaca and purchased some acceptable shoes for me to wear, got Dino's hair cut and made sure we were looking all fancy.
The wedding started at 5:00pm. There was a short ceremony officiated by a notary then dinner and dancing began. I tried lamb for dinner (not my favorite) and then Dino FINALLY taught me how to do the kolo (traditional Bosnian dance). I was certainly not perfect but I did much better than I expected and I think than Dino expected too! The wedding was at Hotel Saraj which sits atop a hill overlooking the city. The views were wonderful. It was a great night. They said yes!
Tonight we will begin to pack up our bags because we are going to Croatia! We will be taking the night bus so that we don't lose out a day out on the beach. Our time in Bosnia has been great. Lots of things to see and plenty of activities during the daytime and nighttime. We managed to visit all of Dino's family and have time to explore the city ourselves.
It was absolutely wonderful. :]
Love and Miss,
Steph & Dino








ooooh, shoe shopping :) Glad you had fun in Bosnia, have a wonderful time at the beach!!
ReplyDelete